Monday, January 19, 2009

Today for the first time ever, I made two different things for lunch. Half the kids wanted PB&J and the other half wanted Grilled Cheese....Ya, I know I am an amazing chef. Everyone was happily eating until I noticed Mason holding Toby's cup over his face and blowing his nose in his drink. I hollered, "MASON!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "Um, Um, Um, blowing my nose." "In Toby's cup?" "Ya." "Do you think that is a good idea? " "Um, I don't know?" I don't think he really saw anything wrong with it. The day went down hill from there...spills at lunch, Toby obviously got more thirsty...I was sending the kids to get their peeps out before their nap and soon I noticed Toby was missing....for like 3 seconds. While Dexter was going potty Toby went right in behind him. He was standing with a little tea cup in hand and was dipping it in the toilet and drinking the water like it was going out of business. Yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

SICK! "Kids are disgusting"

January 19, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home