Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dexter is so good at dishing it out...but that kid just can't take it. Joey was whining to me for the 2nd millionth time today that Dexter hit him. Obviously Me yelling at Dexter to stop didn't quite make do the job. So, I called Dexter over to Joey and told Joey he could spank his bottom. Joey got so excited and made sure I was holding Dexter so he wouldn't hit back. Joey got this huge grin on his face and started spanking Dexter. Joey really can't hit that hard, but you should have seen Dexter's crocodile tears spilling down his cheek. Mothers don't enjoy watching their kids pounce on one another and a part of me was sad.....but not a very big part. He needs to get his feelings hurt ever so often so he knows how it feels. Oh, I and I do offer parenting classes...If you are interested!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home