Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"DAVID...don't you back-sass me!" That is a phrase that I use alot. Mostly on David, but sometimes on the kids too! Sunday morning I was getting ready for Church and David was getting the kids' shoes on. Tia whom has been very sassy and very very bossy to the boys lately, was sitting on the couch and told Mason to do something. "No Tia you not da boss of me." "Mason don't you ASS-BACK me, do you hear me?" "You NOT DA BOSS!" "Don't you ass-back to me or I will tell mom." It was really funny that we didn't want to correct her. Then as we were on the way to Church she, again, told Mason not to ass-back her. She doesn't have a very quiet voice during sacrament meeting, so we decided we should probably correct her! Still 3 days later and we have corrected her every time...she still says "ass-back." What do you do?

4 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Too funny... and can I just say, I'm totally not surprised :)Next thing you know she'll be announcing to the ward she has on "hooker boots"...jk

January 6, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Oh how I wish I could tell Jason not to back sass me! I think that would definantly be you know what hitting the fan! That cute girl needs to be the boss, she has to get it right for future reference.

January 16, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger The Hermyzoo! said...

OMG you have comedy central at your house. CAN I COME AND ENJOY. I so miss all these fun little moments. As my kids have gotten older they grow wiser and realize they can't get a way with much anymore.
Glad I have two more little ones!

January 27, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You are hilarious! Next thing you know she'll be commenting on the "castle" driving in front of you! Your blog is HILARIOUS!

February 26, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home