Saturday, December 27, 2008

David just finished up his Family Practice/Urgent Care rotation. He would come home every other day and say, "We saw three people today that slipped on the ice. I can't believe that people that have lived here all their life and still fall so much on the ice, they should be used to it. I think people that haven't lived here forever don't fall because they are more careful. Have you ever fallen?" "Ummmm, yah, a couple of times and it hurts."

Mac just came running into the family room yelling..."mom daddy fell down!!! Daddy need to go to da doctor!!! Hurry, come see, daddy fell down." Imagine if you can, me still sitting on the couch, um cause that is what I did! I told Mac to go help him up. David walked in a few minutes later. I asked him if he really slipped. "Ya how did you know?" "Mac come in and told me." "Thanks for being so worried." "Hey I yelled your name and you said 'wwwwhhhhaaaattt' so I knew you were alive!" True love I know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicolds6 said...

oh my gosh hilarious!! I can totally see me doing something like that!!

January 6, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home