Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We were all outside cleaning up the yard...okay so it started out as all the kids helping us but ended up with just David and I working until....The kids come running around the corner screaming, "Toby pooped his pants...Toby has poop on him...Eeeew..." I'm thinking, great that is all we need now! Well, Toby wanders around the corner with his pants around his ankles crying and yes...poop stretched from you know where, to his ankles! "Toby why did you poop your pants?" He replied with a very sad, "I was dust trying to go pee and then poop started to come out..." He was very broken up about it and all I could do is laugh a little...so I didn't cry too! Our poor neighbors that watch us from their windows...what they must think!

I took Toby in and got him showered and David did damage control outside. David said, "You know if I had my list of things that I was going to have to do today, it would not have been picking up kids' poop off the lawn!" Our kids are gross!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home