Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have been pretty hard on the kids with potty words lately...you know, like, butt, fart, stupid, the really harsh ones...oh and lying! I started out with vinegar, but Toby started a real liking to it, so I moved onto a dab of hot sauce, until they started loving that and I am currently on soap. The other night Mac said a potty word and I said, "Oh lets wash those potty words out with some soap!" He started to whine a bit! I put some soap on my finger and started to sing a little song, "wash those potty words out....washa washa wash those potty words out!" It's a catchy tune I admit! Mac stepped a couple steps away and smacked his lips and said, "Hummm, its not that bad!" Not exactly the reaction I was expecting, but the night continued. It was a couple hours later and Dexter had told a lie! I told him to come get some soap! I put a little dab on my finger tip and started singing my song! Dexter smiled and said, "YUMMMY that taste like candy canes!" I got some candy cane soap from my VT partner for Christmas! Guess it is time for a new kind soap!

Later that week I switched to the Orange AJAX...Same reaction from the kids! "Taste good, not that bad, Yum, taste good like orange!" I remember getting soap for saying potty words when I was little and it was NOT good! Guess they make everything better these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home