Thursday, March 31, 2011

So it begins...

I was at McDonald's letting my children run around and get some energy out when a mom from Dexter's School walked in. She is a larger woman with the bust to match. She bent over and with her shirt hanging down and her girls hanging out started a conversation with me. I can push past what is in my face and visit. Mason walked up to ask me a question but stopped in mid sentence. It was then that I notice his eyes fixed on a loose hanging shirt and what wasn't being covered up. "MASON!" I said in a sorta abrupt way! He jumped about 2 feet off the ground. I giggled a little bit inside! Later after we left we had a long talk about modesty and how we need to respect girls even if they clothes are falling off and look away. I told David and of course his comment was, "That a boy!" I am surrounded by pigs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home