Saturday, March 12, 2011

After many "I'm starvings" from my children I got up and started making a mean pot of Mac n cheese with little sausages! Mac has been sick and was playing playdough while the others were outside riding bikes. They trickled in one by one...with complaints of starving but were soon distracted with the playdough! I found myself looking for requested toys and unclogging ones from the last time they played playdough. Dexter came up with a "soaker" toy that needed to be unclogged and I said, "Dexter, do you want me to fix toys or fix dinner?" He gave me a duh look and said, "fix the toys mom!" He was my main starver! I guess instead of sending food to China we should just send playdough...that should cure world hunger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home