Thursday, March 31, 2011

We were sitting at the table getting ready to eat dinner! It was a rare occasion to have David with us! The kids were fighting over who got to sit by dad! Dexter and Toby won, and I'm sure there wasn't crying or biting involved! Dexter even went as far as to CALL to pour dad's soda in his cup of ice. David distracted by all the commotion opened his can and poured his soda in. Dexter screamed, "HEY I WAS GOING TO DO THAT DAD!" David said, "Sorry Dexter..." Dexter looked down at his plate and whispered, "dumb dad." David and I both started to laugh quietly, then David reached over and gave an empty can to Dexter and said, "I think there is some more in there to put in my cup." Dexter got excited and started shaking the empty can vigorously in David's cup. Not a single drop came out and Dexter said, "Hey its all gone....your still dumb dad!" And then Dinner started!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy and Tommy said...

Tia was my little server. she was right there at every meal with my cup of ice and diet coke. I miss that. I was never called dumb...or maybe i never heard anyone call me dumb. too funny!

April 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home