Friday, April 8, 2011

I was cooking dinner and Mason was begging to cut the onion. I repeatedly told him, "no, they will burn your eyes and you will start to cry." The begging continued. I wasn't really worried about the onions burning his eyes as much as I was just not ready to let him use a sharp knife! I finished cutting up the onions and I was almost it tears...they were really strong! He grabbed a piece of the peel and placed it over his nose right up to his eyes and said, "See mom, it doesn't hurt my eyes cause I have super special eyes!" I told him how neat that was and that he should keep that onion resting on his nose a little longer! It was seconds later he was hollering, "my eyes are burning...my eyes are burning!" With my back to him, all he could see is my shoulders shaking! One day they will get smarter right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home