Friday, January 30, 2009

I have never had a child that has likes to play with outlets as much as Toby does! I pull him away from them all day long. He tries to put anything and everything in them. I have tried the protectors and he know how to pull them off. I just walked into the family room and he was trying to plug in a charger. I grabbed it away from him, smacked his hand, and told him "no no." I walked out of the room for two seconds, he heard me coming back and jumped and put his hand behind his back (cord in hand) as fast as he could. "Toby, you better not be playing with the plugs." He got this huge smile on his face and with a wave said, "bye bye mama!" He is such a little squirt!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hermyzoo! said...

Oh we have had two of these kiddos. Both ended up getting shocked from stinking the wrong things inside them. We later invested in the covers. Glad to her he hasn't hurt himself yet. Good luck with getting the point acrossed!

February 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home