Friday, January 30, 2009

I have decided it is the little things in life that please my kids. My three little preschoolers asked if they could stay home from school today! Even though I had a million and one things to do, I don't ever want to miss out on these chances to hang out with my kiddos. So, I kept them home and told them we were going to run errands. Thanks to Iowa Law, you can leave your kids in the car and not get arrested. I bought some suckers at my first stop to ease the tension of the car seats! After all was done and we were heading back Dexter asked if we could go wash the car. It needed it and I am sure he remembers me saying how bad it needed it. We headed to the car wash. They love to watch the sprayers go around and most of the time can't stop from giggling. After we were done, Dexter in a very sincere tone said, "Thanks mom that was so much fun!" Oh the simple things in life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barnes Blog said...

Where do you live in Iowa? We moved to Davenport, IA from Mesa, AZ to go to Palmer College of Chiropractic. I didn't know we were allowed to leave the kids in the car. I have done it several times, but didn't know it was legal. With this horrible cold I don't see how to keep taking them in and out. I want to know more about your story, you have so many beautiful children. I just had my second, how do you keep your sanity??? Please, tell me the secret.

January 30, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home