Friday, December 5, 2008

It was Sunday morning a couple of months ago and I locked myself in my room to get my lesson ready for Relief Society. David was getting all the kids set up to breakfast. When Joey doesn't want to eat something we are having he ALWAYS has to go to the bathroom. Well, this special morning David told him no and that he was going to eat his breakfast first. About 30 minutes later, Joey was done and sitting on the potty. I popped my head in to check on him and I noticed that he had some marks on his underwear. I asked David to come and see and reminded him that he had to be nice, since he was the one that would not let him go to the bathroom. "Of all the times we let him go...and this time he really needed to...DANGIT!" David took care of him, bathed him and together we got all the rest of the kids ready for church. Just as we are getting ready to load the car, Mason runs in to tell us that Dexter is playing with Poop...actually what he said was "Poop mom Poop, Detter paying wit poop." Both David and I walk into the Kitchen to find Dexter and a big poop "(that fell out of Joeys pants earlier that morning) and a shoe in hand smashing the poop and making lovely shoe prints all over the kitchen floor. The next thirty minutes we spent cloroxing the Kitchen and Dexter! Ummmm, we were a little late for Church, I guess that is what I get for procrastinating my lesson!

2 Comments:

Blogger A Different Drum said...

Allison - I have NEVER laughed so hard at a poop story. I think this is the funniest one I have ever heard! Your kids are so freakin funny!

December 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger amyollerton said...

Allison - Your life is Always Interesting....to say the least! Thanks for the great laughs!
Amy

December 10, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home