Monday, April 18, 2011

Truth be told...I put my kids up to TV when I need a shower...YES, this even includes Sundays! It is a pretty good babysitter and keeps the windows from getting broken, the fridge cold, and food cupboards closed! David is home in the morning this week, so I told the kids "NO TV FOR THE WEEK" I got Dexter off to School and was making David some lunch to take to work. Mac was at my feet asking to watch TV. I repeated, "no tv for the week!" He just looked and me and said in disgust, "What are we supposed to do....just walk around all morning?" "Yes, just walk around all morning!" Soon Toby and Mac were wrestling on the kitchen floor, laughing and screaming! With a smile David asked, "are you sure you don't want them to watch TV this week?"

Oh man, its gonna be a loooong week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home