Saturday, April 23, 2011

It was possibly a little past dinner time and I was rummaging through cupboards wondering what fabulous meal to make for the kids! Tia was at my side and asked, "mom are you getting ready to make dinner?" "YES...and it is going to be so yummy!" She paused for a few seconds and then in a wondering voice asked, "Mom can we have real food tonight?" "What are you talking about...we always have real food!" She put her shoulders up and said, "You know like NOT Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiched and NOT cereal!" I just busted up laughing and said, "how about grilled cheese sandwiches?" She got so excited with my answer...problem solved!

I am totally lame at dinner when David is at work...and he has been at work quite a bit during dinner time, so yes, I "thought" my kids didn't care what they ate...they all seemed excited to have cereal and peanut butter and jelly for dinner. Guess, I should move onto more elaborate meals like mac and cheese and spaghetti!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home