Saturday, February 26, 2011

I had a super busy day with maybe 2 minutes to spare in between a day FULL of errands! I sent the kids out and told them to get in the car..."DO NOT PLAY IN THE SNOW...DO NOT WALK IN THE SNOW...DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THE SNOW...JUST GET IN THE CAR AND GET YOUR BUCKLES ON!" I ran up to grab my purse and walk out to 6 little kids playing in the snow! "I told you little *&$#'s to get in the car." I am pretty sure this is the very first time my kids have heard me swear at them. I am not proud of my actions the day but a little relieved when Dexter said, "No mom you're a shiP head!" BREATH...I think I got out of that one! It was dinner and the kids told David, "mom called us a ship head today." I just kinda looked at David, smiled and said they deserved it! The kids started laughing and repeating ship head...ship head! David said, "how about we say BOAT heads that's more funny!" So if you hear them call you a BOAT head...that is not what they mean at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home