Saturday, February 26, 2011

I finally have a child that will go away if I ignore them for a few questions! My kids have always REPEATED themselves a million times when they haven't gotten a response or even if they have...they still repeat themselves! Dexter just walked up and asked for a cookie, I was in the middle of emailing somebody and had to finish typing my thoughts so I ignored him...He asked three times and with no answer said, "FINE I'M done!" And then he walked out! It might have been the most beautiful moment of my day so far! Maybe he is finally getting it, or maybe he is getting himself a cooking knowing that I am preoccupied with something else and he had time to sneak and eat! I will go with the second choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home