Monday, December 13, 2010

It was way past bedtime. All the kids were in bed or so I thought! I popped some popcorn and couldn't wait to settle down and watch a little TV. David walked in with my half empty bag of popcorn and said, "Toby had this in his bed." I totally didn't even hear him get into the kitchen. David then goes on to tell me how he was walking downstairs to get some ice as Dexter was crawling up the steps of his bedroom. Dexter almost jumped out of his skin when David said, "Dexter what are you doing?" Dexter looked back and forth trying to come up with something and finally said, "dad, Toby has the bag of popcorn!" I guess there were two little boys up in the kitchen sneaking goodies. I wonder if I turned my ears off, or if they have gotten so good at sneaking around at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home