Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dexter somehow learned air quotes! You know how when you are being sarcastic and you put up your two fingers to quote something! The first time we were walking the Mall as Washington DC. They kids were tired and Dexter said, "When are we going to the 'airquote....HOTEL...endairquote' mom" His fingers bend at the bottom joint, so it looked super funny! David and I both laughed and I said, "did he seriously just air quote us?" He's a funny kid!

There has been some serious issues with sneaking and eating after I put the kids to bed! I thought that I had it under control until I found a few unwrapped pop-tarts under his pillow that night as I was putting him to bed. "Seriously Dexter...you have got to stop getting into the food. It is dangerous to be eat while you lay down. You know, I have had it, you are grounded from watching crocodiles for the rest of the week." He said, "that's okay mom cause Crocodiles are 'airquote....LAME...endairquote!" He got the word LAME from his dad and how do I not laugh at that? Watching Crocodiles is like Christmas morning to that kid! So even though I got the airquotes and lame...I knew it was a great punishment...if only I could have remembered it through the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home