Saturday, February 26, 2011

I was getting ready for a night out with my friend Jen! Tia came up to my bathroom whimpering about her hurt arm that she had fallen on. Our conversation continued about why I was getting ready, where I was going, and when I was going to be home! I told her that I would be home in the morning. She looked a little lost in thought and then she asked "well who is going to do my hair in the morning?" I told her that I was getting home late that night while she was sleeping, but I would be here in the morning when she woke up. She still just looked sad. I was thinking that she really loves me and she is sad that I was leaving so I asked her, "Are you so sad that mom is leaving for the evening?" She replied with "No, my arm just really hurts!" Ugh...I thought I would be missed! Guess I was wrong! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home