Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Toby is going through this stage of pretend. He love to crawl around on all fours, pant, and bark like a puppy. Sometimes I will not notice him at my feet as a puppy and he starts to get a little aggressive and bites my pants or toes if I don't have shoes on. He has also started throwing these little tantrums when things don't go exactly his way. If I want him to do something and he won't all I have to say is "oh Toby be a good puppy and go pick up your toys" and he does. Really, you may not believe me, (David didn't) but it is true. "Toby, knock it off." "SCREEEEAM" "Oh where did my puppy go" "arf....(pant pant)" Its like a light switch. Weirdest thing I have ever seen! I wonder if all my kids have had a code word and we just never figured it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home