Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mac has been my talker since we got him at 15 months! When he was just 20 months he was full of sentences that I could understand and that actually made sense, however, he was always a little confused on the "Pleases, Thank-yous and Your Welcomes." When he was given something he asked for I would always say, "what do you say?" In a deep little man voice he would say "wel come!" It was so darn adorable that I never corrected him. One day were were visiting with some family and I noticed he needed his diaper changed. "Mac lets go change your diaper, what do ya say?" He replied in his deep little man voice "welcome" and toddled out of the room with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hermyzoo! said...

Oh that's so sweet. What a fun little guy. I am sure he's gotten so big!

May 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home