Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bedtime goes either one way or the other! Well this particular night was the OTHER! I put kids down and soon one by one they needed to use the bathroom again. About 30 minutes passed and Mac said, "mom I need to get some more drip drops out." "FINE GO TO THE BATHROOM AND GET BACK IN BED AND I'M GOING TO SPANK YOUR BOTTOM WHEN I GET UP!" I was sitting in my chair in my room at the time! About 30 minutes later I hear, "I'm waiting..." "WHAT MAC?" "I'm waiting for you to come and spank my bottom." David and I just started laughing and he said, "what is wrong with that kid?" Apparently my kids are used to me following through and obviously my spank need a little sting so they won't remind me to get up and spank them in the middle of my show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Terra Whipple said...

Have I told you how much I love and miss you guys!!! The kids are growing soooo big!!! The couples in the branch get together and love to read your blogs and reminise about the kids!!! WE LOOOOOOOVE THEM and your stories!!! I absolutely can't wait to see you guys! We love you and hope you guys are doing amazing. Don't let them grow up too fast... I have to see them before they are taller than me... lol.

October 12, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home