Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our neighbor Hannah that lives across the street was born in China and raised in Malaysia until she was 22. She is now 65ish and hasn't missed a beat! She babysits once in a while for us and loves for the kids and I to go on walks with her and her dog Jasmine! She came over the other day while the kids were outside riding bikes and asked if Tia could go on a walk with her. Dexter was closest and started to ask if he could go. I told him no, just Tia was going to go. He started to whine and asked, "Why does Tia always get to go with Hannah?" I told him in a voice that Hannah could hear, "Because Hannah is racist and only like Chinese girls!" Her back was turned from me and I have never seen her shoulders shake so hard with laughter! It was pretty funny and a little true! Or maybe she just feels bad that Tia is surrounded by all these boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home