Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We were at Walmart flat screen shopping with our kids. We finally decided on one and I sent for help while David waited with the kids. The only associate that was in site was 4 feet tall. He was very pleasant and followed me over to where David was waiting. David gave me this look of what the heck are you thinking. I walked a couple steps in front of him and tossed the kids in one cart and tried without too much giggling and pointing from the kids, managed to get them out of site before all the comments came flowing out! We rounded the corner Mason said, "Mom hes so tiny he's like this big!" as he measures up to his shoulder. Dexter said, "mom...why he soooo short?" Joey's, "he like a tiny baby mom." Mac, "what happened to his arms?" I explained how some people are made just a little different but inside we are all the same and we don't need to point or giggle because that might make them sad! Boy oh boy am I so glad I picked up on the look from David to disappear with our kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home