Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mason and Joey had a outpatient procedure this last month. They were not circumcised when they were born and I never really thought that much about it until they started the get infected. So we got them circumcised. I told Mason that we were going to take him to the Dr. to get his "nakeds" cut off. "NOOO NOT MY NAKEDS!" What a way to ease their worries right? David took them to the Dr. and I stayed home with the other kids. That day they were loving sitting on the couch watching movies and being waited on hand and foot! The next day they were up more and moving around. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and the weather has been really nice so the windows were open. I hear Mason in the family room yelling to our neighbor, "Hey Gary, HEY GARY, I GOT A NEW WILLY!" My mouth dropped, I ran into the family room and Mason and I had a good talk about privacy! We decided not to take them to church that Sunday and let the newness wear off, we didn't want him bearing his testimony on his new willy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home