Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have a real big problem when my kids talk back to me. It doesn't happen very often now, but for some reason they have been a little mouthy the last two weeks. I told them that if they tell me "NO" when I ask them to do something or to stop doing something they will get a yummy spoon full of vinegar. Dexter was the first victim. Oh you should have heard the screams! Mason was the second he swallowed it really fast and said, "ughhhh that is good, taste like Apple Juice" then his eyes started to water and he was begging for a drink. That night Joey asked for something and I told him "NO!" His face was so funny and then he started in on me "ohhhhhh, you gonna get biniger, dat not nice mom, you no day no to me, you get dome biniger right now." I just started laughing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carter Family...... said...

That is a great idea, where did you get that from....? We call it NASTY STUFF. "If you are going to say something nasty you are going to get something nasty in your mouth."

June 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home