Sunday, December 5, 2010

I asked Dexter and Mason to change the laundry around...this consists of them emptying the dry ones and putting them on the couch and then putting the wet ones in the dryer and starting it! Mason came in to inform me that Dexter was climbing in the dryer. He heard my voice as I was about to enter and he hid himself inside the dryer. As fast as I could I closed the dryer door and pushed the start button! Now, you may think I'm a terrible mom...I sorta am, but I didn't let the dryer even do a full Spin...not even sure if it made a half spin. Dexter was screaming...as I was laughing! I pushed the button again, just to make sure my point got across! I opened the door and he flew out, still screaming. As he was running past me I told him if he ever played in my clean clothes again, I wasn't going to be so nice and let him out so soon! He might be so traumatized of this experience to ever help me change the laundry around again!

1 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

Allison!!!! I think you made my day!!

December 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home