Monday, November 29, 2010

This last week David has been burning off our home videos and we have been enjoying watching these together at night before bed! But our newest favorite show is re-runs of The Crocodile Hunter! It really is a fun show to watch with kids! I had Toby curled up on my lap and Mac by my side and we were watching an episode of all sorts of BABY ANIMALS! There was this baby gorilla that a woman was rocking and feeding with a bottle! I squeezed Toby and said, "look Toby that was you when you were a baby!" He watched intently and let a little smile sneak out here and there. When the baby gorilla was done with his bottle he had milk all over his face. Toby looked up at me and said, "I'n silly with da milk on my face, I make a big mess huh mom!" He really thought he was a baby gorilla! I kept hearing this other voice say, "is that me...hey mom is that me when I was a baby!" It was Mac and I didn't know what he was talking about! Then it hit me...and there was a baby orangatang swinging from the trees. I said, "Yes, Mac there you are when you were a baby swinging from those trees!" He was satisfied with that! The rest of the week they kept asking to watch them when they were babies! Toby would say, "remember mom when I was a baby gorilla and I got milk all over my face.....dat funny, huh mom!"

I thought it died down...but today we went to the Philadelphia Zoo and there at the Gorillas Toby was pointing and saying, "There is a Toby Gorilla mom...look its a Toby Gorilla like me! I am pretty sure he thinks he was a gorilla when he was a baby! I wonder where he got that from! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Terra Whipple said...

I can't stop laughing!!! I LOVE your stories... they make my day!!! :)

January 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home