Friday, August 27, 2010

It had been a rough day already....Toby is lucky to be alive, that's all I have to say! I turned them over to David to put to bed. Well, while David was on his computer doing "super important stuff" a little monkey was making a mess!

Mac came sauntering and said, "Mom, somebody got into the Baby Sugar Powder all over the bathroom." I had him repeat it a couple of times, just because it sounded funny. I was thinking it could be either powdered sugar or baby powder. I asked David to investigate, since he was the one on duty. "I swear, he asked to go to the bathroom and was only gone for 2 minutes." David started the interrogation in the hall and I really didn't want to get out of bed, so I asked them to all come into my room. ALL 6 KIDS denied having anything to do with BABY POWDER! I smelled all their hands (which is a very daring move, but they did just have baths a couple hours prior!) Toby smelled so yummy! "Toby, did you get into the baby power?" "NO, I didn't" "But you smell so yummy, just like baby powder!" "I didn't mom......(long pause).....I sink it was a bird." "I think it was you." "IT WAS A BIRD DAT DID IT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home