Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I popped open a tube of biscuits for the kids dinner just as the door bell rang for a meeting with the RS President. I shushed the kids and sent them outside and told them I would bake them when she left. An hour later I was getting back to the Tube of biscuits and noticed some fingers had been digging around in it. I called the kids in and asked them who ate the dough. I totally knew who it was just from the looks on their faces. Mason and Toby admitted really fast....But Dexter said, "I DIDN'T EAT IT MOM." "Dexter you aren't in trouble, I just need to know who did it." "So, I'm not gonna get into trouble?" "No, I just need to know." He sheepishly said, "Okay, I ate some, but so did Toby and Mason." "Thanks for telling me the truth...and you don't get a biscuit with honey on it because NOW there isn't enough for everybody." He gave me the most surprised look and said, "I change my mind, I didn't eat it, I DIDN'T EAT IT!" "Too late suckah!"

Later that night after baths, I was doing laundry and found a roll of dough in Dexter's shorts pocket! Maybe he was telling the truth that he didn't eat it! :) I'm gonna guess he ate some, then stashed the rest for a later treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home