Saturday, May 22, 2010

Toby is potty trained and it only took a couple of days...however, we or should I say my shower curtain and walls have leaned there is a little problem with his aim! Now, we thought that his little pee hole was just in the wrong location, because no matter if you pushed it down to pee, the pee went straight up and if you didn't touch it, it hit the toilet TANK. There were a couple of mornings that I just held my hand over the spray to keep it in the toilet. Nothing like washing my hands in warm pee! Gross I know! We made an appointment with the Urologist and it looks like his pee hole is just too little. There is a medical name for it...but my explanations sums it up pretty good! Anyway, when he got back from the Dr. he came right in and said, "Mom I went to da dotor and he bix my willy, see (he pulls it out for showing) all bixed!" "Wow Toby you must have been so brave, but you shouldn't show anybody your fixed willy okay." "Otay mom...I so brave and now my willy bixed." He was so serious! Of course it isn't fixed, but it will be come this Friday...and my bathroom won't smell like urine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terra Whipple said...

We LOVE your posts and we love your family. Thanks for being a part of our lives... also. We are blogging now and blogged about your kids and our weekend! Check it out! Love you guys!


http://danielandterrawhipple.blogspot.com/

The whipples.

May 30, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey I am seriously MISSING you! Where the heck are you? We need to catch up on life. Message me when you can with your info and I can call you.
www.hermyzoo@gmail.com

I love that you put this blog together. I am gonna have to really think about it. With all of our FB status everyone asks us if we are writing a book about it all. I don't know if the mud throwing squirrel was the funniest or the katie/haiti. I LOVE IT! Way to go mom for getting it all down while it's happening.

June 17, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home