Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tia and I got to have a little girl time and went shopping and out to eat for lunch while David took the boys shopping for my Mother's Day gifts. When we got home David told me how the morning was, with one trip back to the car because Mac was not listening, then back to the store to finish shopping. He then got everything paid for, that was until he noticed the Zebra print bracelet that was on Toby's wrist just after buckling up his car seat. "Toby what do you have on your arm?" He holds it up with a grin on his face and said, "Its for my Mom's bird-day." He as so proud of his "steal" that David couldn't take it back just then, so he let him wrap it up and give it to me the next morning. Monday we returned it with out Toby as a witness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home