Sunday, May 16, 2010

I was painting the hallway while the kids played outside in the back yard. Dexter come in huffing and puffing about something throwing mud at him. I continue to paint and half listen to his complaints. "Mom something thew mud at me and it got on my shirt." "Really...what do you think it was?" "I don't know, but it thew mud at me..." Still painting at this point, "what would throw mud on you?" He shrugs his shoulders and said, "I don't know...(long pause)...a squirrel." "Are you kidding me? A squirrel threw mud at you?" "Ya it did" At this point I look up to see his face and notice a nice streak of white and black mud that the squirrel threw at him. I started laughing and said, "it wasn't a squirrel silly...a bird pooped on you!" He didn't want to believe me and was very satisfied with the squirrel scenario, even after his bath and change of clothes! Gotta watch out for those mud throwing squirrels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home