Friday, July 16, 2010

David was making the bacon for our BLT dinner. The kids on the other hand were having blueberry and pecan pancakes with whip cream. It isn't very often that we do two separate meals, but this was a special occasion, we had our first couple of Tomatoes out of our garden...and they looked way too tasty to split up between 8! Mac was at my feet STARVING...begging for some bacon. I finally said, "Fine Mac you can have the burned pieces." (Remember David cooked it) It was pretty much charcoal. His reply was, "I like burned bacon." He starts to crunch away with a few Mmmmm, in between. Then he says, "I sink I don't want anymore bacon!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Terra Whipple said...

We absolutely LOVE your stories!!! The one about Mac and the Zucchini is my favorite!! HILARIOUS!!! The Bentleys and us are sitting here reading your blog and cracking up... we love spending our Sundays this way. lol. OHHHH how we miss you and your family! Hope we get to see you guys soon! LOOOOOOVE YOU! and give hugs and love to all the kids. :)

July 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home