Sunday, September 1, 2013

I flew home from Arizona by myself with all 8 kids! We had landed in Philly and were on our way to pick up our bags. All 8 kids were waiting for the elevator to take us down....I did a quick count and only 7, I went into a slight panic mode and figured out who was missing. "DEXTER!!!!" I looked around the corner and he was watching us, waiting to run his fastest along the moving walking path. Just as soon as we got in the elevator doors closed with no witnesses I started yelling at him (mostly panic yelling I thought I lost you mixed with you have to obey and stick together) The 7 others just watched in awe....Then just as the doors were about to open I closed my mouth and looked forward as if nothing had happened when Toby with his eyes wide open, his eyebrows lifted, and his thumb pointing to me said, "Yah, what she said!" I just busted up laughing! I love it when my kids make light of my yelling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home