Monday, June 20, 2011

We were all at the Water Park and David had to get home to study for his boards. I was going to stay a while longer, but the kids were so hungry! I handed out some granola bars, fruit snacks and bananas! Joey thought he needed more food so I told him he could go home with Dad and eat! Well, we stayed a bit longer...so long that my friend Camille that we were meeting brought us all some PB&J sandwiches! The kids were playing Tag when Toby got tagged a little hard and ate the cement. 30 minutes later and a some EMT Papers signed we were on our way! I called David and was reminded that he was helping some people in our ward load their moving truck...and he had Joey! I told the kids we were headed over to the Walkers to pick Joey up. The kids all started asking questions....why what when were and why again! I told them they were moving to Las Vegas. Dexter said, "Mom is LOST VEGAS where you move to Lose all your stuffs?" I started laughing and said, "Yes!" I could see his face in my mirror and he was seriously disgusted when he said, "I don't know why they want to move there if they are going to lose all their stuffs!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home